« Home | WinUtuxu: Good or Bad Campaign for Ubuntu Linux? » | Psycho-Cybernetics » | Copyright 2.0 » | Trading for A Living » | LGPLed J2ME emulator »

Google 4 people who can not live without $ or # (*NIX shells)

Google is a tremendous innovation that makes Internet a better virtual world. Looking back on day one when I had my first Internet access - it was on 1996 - Yahoo! was the most important website where you can search for anything it may concern.

When one of my friend introduced me with Google, I became more interested with this innovative way to search the web. Today, many people say that they can not live without Google. Hey, I don't mean to make an article to advertise for Google. Google need no advertising, isn't it?

Yesterday I found a link to goosh.org that might change the way any computer geeks, especially *NIX experts, who lives with their shells everyday - sh, csh, tcsh, ksh, bash, etc.

If you are a real *NIX geeks, don't miss it. Give it a try and you might love it.

Labels: , ,

Links